Monday, September 10, 2007
Hey! Friendship has always been a wondrous thing in this world, with the fragrance of love and care, and secrets to share share. So its to all my friends that I want to wish all the best in your life. I pray for your ever-flowing happiness and I wish that you never starve for love and that you will always have a cute person to share your pain and sadness. So I hope that when you are old, you will look back at your golden past and will have smiles on your face.

Friendship Binds Hearts

Click to get Friendship Codes


Send weekend Day eCard
More Weekend Comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...





Don't forget friends -- Keep in touch even if they are away from you


Click to get Friendship Codes


Send weekend Day eCard
More Weekend Comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...

Labels: ,

Posted by Michael at Monday, September 10, 2007 | Permalink | 0 comments