Monday, September 3, 2007
Hey friends!! Rosh Hashanah, which marks the beginning of the Jewish New year, is just close at the hand -- September 12 (sunset). We are almost at the dawn of a New Year and I just dropped by to extend my whole hearted wishes to all my Jewish friends all over the globe for this New Year -- The Rosh Hashanah.



Personalize & Send This As Ecard
More Rosh Hashanah Comments Here


I just wanted to share something very interesting with all my Jewish brothers and sisters. I remember the last New Year's eve, I was invited to one of friends' New year party . It was really awesome.

The party started with a sudden flash of fireworks that adorned the dark sky with glaring colors, sprinkling down like the colorful fountain of fire, breaking the silence. The music started to rock the guests and we all danced and clapped and laughed and greeted the New Year.

We had a lot of yummy dishes -- the most special one was the Old Fashioned Peach Ice Cream that has become an unforgettable chapter of my life.



Personalize & Send This As Ecard
More Rosh Hashanah Comments Here


So friends, why not fraeking out to throw a grand party to greet Rosh Hashanah this year? Celebrate the Rosh Hashanah eve with friends and loved ones with lots of special dishes, music and fun. May all your prayers of Rosh Hashsnah come true and let peace prevail to you and your nation.




Personalize & Send This As Ecard
More Rosh Hashanah Prayer Comments Here

Labels: ,

Posted by Michael at Monday, September 03, 2007 | Permalink | 0 comments